We are just days away from the Amish Awareness conference. We are wrapping up with the last details of the conference and looking forward to seeing all of you and sharing with you about our people and the need to reach out to them with the Gospel.
We have been praying for you almost every single day, asking God to open your heart and receive all He has for you. Your prayers for us would be greatly appreciated.
Not registered yet? Click Here
It would benefit us tremendously if all registrations were in
by this Thursday (4/3/14), because of the food ordering.
- The doors open each morning at 8 am. The conference starts at 9 am. Please come early for donuts and registration.
- The first thing you should do on Thursday morning when you get to the conference is go to the Welcome Center, right inside the church entrance doors. Lori and Jane will hand you a packet that includes a name badge and a book called "Amish: Our Friends, But Are They Fellow Believers?"
- Amish: Our Friends, But Are They Fellow Believers? is a book that we put together with fill in the blanks and will be used throughout both conference days. Since you will be sitting in a padded church pew, you may want to bring something along to lay on your lap for better writing. Don't forget the pen.
- Since all sessions and testimonies will be recorded, we would like to have you speak into a mic when asking questions or making longer comments. Let us know if you would like a copy of the recording after we get done editing them.
- We are looking at about 130-150 people (includes workers)
- Dress code is casual...come as you are. We want it to be a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
Many of you have shared how you are looking forward to the hearing The Schmidts sing and yodel. We'd like to give you a head start by letting you know they have a website and are just as excited as you are to come and minister to you. To see more of the Schmidts and what they do in ministry, please go to ConleySchmidt.com.
If you are receiving this email, it means you are signed up to receive Amish Awareness updates; however, it does not mean you were automatically placed on other available and ongoing mailing lists after the conference is over. To check which mailing lists you are signed up for, please click on one of the following links and add yourself to the list(s).