There are roughly 2,500 Amish and Old Order Buggy Mennonite people within a 60-mile radius of Princeton and Eddyville. These people represent about ten different orders of fellowship and twenty-five communities or districts.
April 22-23, 2016
- What are some questions you might ask that will challenge the Amish to think for themselves?
- What are some of the biggest doctrinal hurdles Amish will face as they come to fully trust Jesus as their Savior?
- We all believe in prayer but sometimes we may wonder how to pray. Learn how to pray more effectively as you share the gospel.
- How can you sense the move of God as you build a trusting relationship with your Amish neighbor?
- What are ways you can help former Amish as they struggle to deal with rejection and having to adjust to a new life in a new culture?
These and many other questions will be answered for you in this two-day Conference along with testimonies of those who are actively reaching out to their Amish neighbors.
If God has ever placed a burden on your heart to share the Gospel with your community, then we encourage you to go to our website today, www.amishawareness.com so you can register for this free event.
We will be serving four free meals at the conference as well as giving out free informational packs including the workbook, Amish Our Friends But Are They Fellow Believers.
If you are planning to attend, we do need you to register so we know how much food and how many information packs to prepare. Otherwise, if we do not hear from you in advance, you need to plan for your own meals and the book will be available for you to purchase.
- Jonas Yoder
Note: Due to the national quilt show in Paducah, KY being the same week as our conference, lodging will be limited in this area. We do have three motels within 10 miles of the conference that still have nice rooms at reasonable rates, but make you reserve a room ASAP to make sure you are staying close by. The motels are listed on our website as well.