We are often asked, who is this conference for. The answer is everybody. English, Amish, former Amish, adults and children. No one is excluded.
Date: October 14-15, 2016
Location: Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster, PA
1. They are a direct and powerful movement of God in our day. Many who came to a previous conference have signed up to come again.
2. You will love the Panel Discussion time. This can be a serious time; it can also be a time of laughter and fun as we talk about Amish vs. English culture.
3. We will be doing some role playing in this conference, with hopes that you will better know how to approach Amish people and respond to questions.
4. Ultimately, our goal is to bring an awareness to the great need for evangelism among Amish communities in our back yards.
(FOR BETTER PRICING)
1. We can only take 115 registrations because of room size.
2. Featured speakers for the Lancaster conference.
3. We are providing a children's ministry each day for ages 5-12. For more details, go to our registration page.
4. Most lodging places are filling up fast because of other vacationers. See our list of lodging places.
5. Help us promote the conference at your church by downloading a poster, brochure and church bulletin. We greatly appreciate it!
If you have any questions, please contact us in the following ways:
Phone: (419) 962-1515
Have a great and blessed day!
Joe Keim on behalf of the Amish Awareness Committee
The Amish Awareness Conference are a ministry of Mission to Amish People. To learn more about this ministry, please go to MapMinistry.org.